Are your legs covered with cellulite? Here’s how you can tone them up quickly…
Nearly ninety-five per cent of women experience cellulite, regardless of age, fitness level or body type. Even supermodels aren’t immune… but follow my six-point plan to help reduce the appearance.
1. The best workout for fighting cellulite should incorporate weights and toning exercises like lunges and squats. Walk briskly for 30 minutes every day and use stairs, not the lift.
2 Stay hydrated and drink more water – avoid alcohol and caffeine
3. Cut back on salt which can make you look puffy and avoid junk food. Eat more lean protein – it’s packed with albumin, which absorbs fluid- and more green vegetables /fruit which are packed with Vitamin C and will help boost collagen and improve the overall health of your skin
4. Quit smoking as this affects the blood supply to your skin making it thinner.
5. Body brush in the shower, morning and night and then massage in a good body cream/oil to help improve skin tone – try Harley Street Street Skin’s Body Buffer- £30 and Birch Juice is £9.95.
6. There are some great new cellulite busting treatments at the clinic. Look for Pro-Shock which smooths dimples and reduces the appearance of lumps and bumps. Or you may want to try CelluTite which removes cellulite and excess fat, and makes skin tighter and smoother but is less invasive than liposuction. The procedure is carried out as a day case under local anesthesia. Support garments are worn for 4 weeks afterwards, only one treatment necessary, results are seen immediately and results are permanent.
Call the clinic today to find out more! 01737 247 246