If you want to turn heads this Christmas then now’s the time to start your beauty routine so that you are flawless and glowing.
Planning on wearing a low-cut back to your dress but suffer from spotty, uneven skin and bra-bulge? Then you need a ‘bacial’…a back facial… The HydraFacial Detox Treatment which uses lymphatic drainage to detoxify; then a cleanse, peel and debris extraction, followed by a moisture infusion. It costs £45
Combine this with the skin-tightening treatment Reaction which utilises radio frequency and vacuum therapy to contour and tighten skin and help shrink fat cell volume. One treatment will minimise the look of lumpy skin, but four to six weekly sessions will achieve the best results. Costs from £250.
And don’t forget your cleavage because the skin here is thinner and as it is often exposed to the sun it can age faster than facial skin. Mesotherapy is terrific for helping to rejuvenate a crinkly cleavage. Micro-injections of a cocktail of vitamins and peptides around the cleavage increase skin moisture naturally, helping to fade fine lines and age spots as well as boosting collagen and elastin production. You’ll see smoother skin within a week, but for best results a course of three weekly sessions may be required. From £250.
And to banish thigh anxiety a Leg Makeover will soon whip your legs into shape. First, IPL – which uses intense pulsed light treatment – targets thread veins and dark patches. Then a glycolic peel will tranform scaly skin and fade age spots. Finally SmartXide Dot heats up the outer skin which flakes away, revealing smoother, firmer skin. Cost £250.
My top tips:
- Mix a couple of drops of lemon essential oil with E45 Cream and massage this into tired calves and ankles.
- Try an IV Vitamin Drip. It gives an instant glow. Cost is around £200 but make sure that you choose a clinic which has medical facilities.
- Add Epsom Salts to a bath to help with bloating as it can regulate over 300 enzymes in the body and help flush out toxins.
- A dab of Vaseline on your heels can help avoid blisters.
- If you have blisters already then Listerine mouthwash works as an antiseptic. Follow up with Compeed Blister Plasters £4.39.